Wednesday, July 27, 2005

What's behind the mysterious SMS?

From NST

RAFIDAH: ‘Oh, my God...!’
DATUK Seri Rafidah Aziz was a picture of serenity until she received a text message.
She was heard saying "Oh, my God!" several times before showing the message to Tourism Minister Datuk Seri Leo Michael Toyad, Plantation Industries and Commodities Minister Datuk Peter Chin Fah Kui and Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Tan Sri Bernard Dompok.

While the content of the text message was unknown, she was ruffled.

When reporters approached her for a response to Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad’s allegations that she did not tell Umno delegates the truth about the award of Approved Permits, she said, "I am in South Africa. I don’t want to talk about anything else".

When asked if the list of APs she had compiled for release by the Prime Minister’s Office was complete, she walked away, waving her hands, muttering, "No, no, no."


Wow! She's a popstar now, combining lyrics from Kaiser Chiefs' Oh, My God! and Black Eyed Peas Don't Phunk With My Heart


Oh, My God! I can't believe, I've never been this far away from home. No, no, no, no, don't phunk with my heart!
Picture from Screenshots.

And what's behind the SMS (or could it be MMS) anyway? Could it be this:
you're fired

No comments: