Friday, August 26, 2005

"How to use the F word, Men love a wet pussy and Jack pokes fanny's ass..."

You have been warned: The following images contain profanities. Please view with own discretion.
Dun understand Engrish? I say in Benglish then...de gambak-gambak here got hamsap/lucah one har...so after u view ur mata sakit, dun go and sue me ok.

I never knew that the t-shirts with 'hidden' profanities and vulgar words has hit the shores of Malaysia till I browsed this article in Berita Harian on 'Naughty T-shirts'.
Just look that these t-shirts. Bet that they are from Petaling Street (not to be confused with Project Petaling Street©)


Pictures from Berita Harian.

I've got myself a few t-shirts from here of the same kind also. Check out this picture.


So if you see anyone wearing these t-shirts out there, it could be The Sensintrovert here.

Any more profanity ideas from you all? Kindly suggest in the comments section.

Polite notice to Latuk Loktor Ho© wannabes out there: Please do not copy the designs of these t-shirts here. If you insist, please put a small footnote below the t-shirt saying "www.howsy.blogspot.com". Cheers.

No comments: