Saturday, November 12, 2005

The obsession with my Harry Porter picture!!!

Its official!!! People from all over the world craze over my picture of Harry Porter (sic!) Don't believe? Check out this picture...

Namaste. I lurveeee Harreeee Porrrterrr!!!

This is just an example. I have had visitors from Vietnam, Cambodia and Portugal ( and too many more to trackback) who mistakenly (or intentionally) typed 'harry porter' when googling for the image of this wizard twat.

Eh...you know how to spell or not????

It all started when I posted a parody of an obvious typo of Harry's name by the half-baked media Utusan Malaysia. It was about the Pope disapproveing Harry Potter.

So, for the last and umpteenth time, it is spelt:
H-A-R-R-Y P-O-T-T-E-R
(WITH TWO BIG F***ING TS AS IN T*TS OR TW*T!!!)


It will less than one week's time Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will showing in cinemas worldwide. Have you booked your tickets?

No comments: