Sunday, January 29, 2006

The British CNY 'Reunion' Dinner...

It was a quiet CNY's eve after all. Well, at least better than the X'mas eve's one.

As I didn't join any Malaysian Kingdom Overseas Club (MKOC)(TM), so I did not have any mass-cooking or gathering to attend here.

Well, in order to blend in with the culture here because I'm too tad lazy too cook anyway, I decided to buy some very British fish and chips and satay sticks (not quite our Malaysian one; minus the peanut sauce also) from the market as my 'reunion' dinner. Check out these photos:

My 'reunion' dinner- fish and chips, satay sticks (larger than Kajang's one) washed down with mandarin orangessatsumas and Ya pear. Sorry, no beer and peanuts here.


Mmm...chunky fish meat...


The British satay.

And accompanied by some CNY goodies from all the way back home...

Chicken jerky, pineapple tarts, yam cookies, peanut cookies, fish strips, beef and chicken serunding, garlic-flavoured peanuts etc. etc...

Mind donating your reunion dinner leftovers or any CNY goodies? Forward your things to:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
scroll down a lil' bit more
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FAT CHANCE!!! You think I will disclose my address here?
(Learnt this trick from wingz, btw)

Happy CNY again and if you've missed 'The Greatest Firecrackers Video Clip in the World (TM), check it out here.

p.s. The British CNY 'Reunion' Dinner could be very 'Nian Nian You Yu'(年年有餘?)after all...

No comments: