News 2: 'Body-snatching' : The Sequel
Article 11: Freedom of Religion
11. (1) Every person has the right to profess and practice his religion and, subject to Clause (4), to propagate it.
(2) No person shall be compelled to pay any tax the proceeds of which are specially allocated in whole or in part for the purposes of a religion other than his own.
(3) Every religious group has the right —
(a)to manage its own religious affairs;
(b)to establish and maintain institutions for religious or charitable purposes; and
(c)to acquire and own property and hold and administer it in accordance with law.
(4) State law and in respect of the Federal Territories of Kuala Lumpur, Labuan and Putrajaya, federal law may control or restrict the propagation of any religious doctrine or belief among persons professing the religion of Islam.
(5) This Article does not authorize any act contrary to any general law relating to public order, public health or morality.
Related post: 'Badai' Group Disrupts 'Forum Agama' ('Religious Forum')
and read also: Masuk Islam: No U-turn.