Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Howsy Is A Surfer...

Howsy is a surfer...

[Source]

Text:

Jarrad Howse (Aus) / 28 years old / 2006 Foster’s Men’s World Tour Member.

“I’m really happy to be here and starting like that is the best way for me. It’s been a tough year so far, I smashed 8 boards during my heats this year in both WCT and WQS events and now I’ve got this good one. I’m still not out of the WCT requalifying race as Brazil and Pipe will be crucial soon but I this 4 Star events reminds me of my victory last year in Spain, the one that got me back on track and gave me the spot in the Top 45. I’ll just be thinking of this event and forget about the rest for the moment,” confessed Howsy.

Ahem, wished that I am that cool too. Nevertheless, the another 'Howsy' here is still a surfer, a web surfer. :P

No comments: