Issues covered include:
1. The Lina Joy apostasy.
2. The death threats.
3. The Syariah and Civil law clash/child custody.
4. Temples and churches demolitions.
5. The interview with the Fashion/Language/National Anthem/Culture Police.
6. The Central Market/school seggregation.
7. Inter-religion marriage/religious policing/child's religion dilemma.
He missed out the SMS hoax apostasy/khalwat marriage certificate thingy as I think the programme was recorded much earlier.
You can view/add some of the comments here.
Life as a secret Christian convert
"If people know that I've converted to Christianity, they might take the law into their own hands. If they are not broadminded, they might take a stone and throw it at me."
Maria - not her real name - is a young Malaysian woman who has lived a secret and sometimes fearful life since she converted from Islam to Christianity.
Listen again to the half-an-hour programme here.