Sunday, May 27, 2007

Some Unpublished (Read: Exclusive) Photos From BUM2007...

Mostly Kenny lar...hehehe...

Luckily the attendees did not sue me for obscenity for how 'Hancock' was misspelt.


Kenny sat while Jeff stood. LOL!


Wonder why was he 'holding' Rocky?



Kenny leaving his John Hancock...


More Kenny...


Kenny and LT. Funny the rest of the pics are a bit inferior but not this. Hmmm....

Isn't it a conspiracy after all? Tony F probably didn't want him to arrive earlier to meet up with the rest that he delayed his flight from Kuching. Kenny is a good bloke who live up his words. He sent me an earlier e-mail (which I didn't have the opportunity to check) saying that he will arrive late. He still managed to turn up towards the last 30 minutes before the gathering wrapped up.

No. No camwhoring pics from me. You can check up the rest of my pics from the list here lar...

No comments: