Wednesday, June 06, 2007

"You nak kata nak bagi I marah la. That's a rumour, it's a rumour" Is Proven Untrue Today

Selamat Pengantin Baru!





She scarily bears an uncanny resemblance with this Aussie PR-holding fella below.



But why the 'maid'? This is the reason why...



Looks like I have to remove this song from my playlist:



Lyrics here.

And add this instead:



Flashback:

"You nak kata nak bagi I marah la (You say this because you want to make me angry la). That's a rumour, it's a rumour."

[Source]

Betui ke?

RPK, would you please take over as PM? At least you have more credibility...

Now, who's going to foot for the wedding bill? Will he follow Nazrin's footsteps?

Oh, at least someone should stop pretending to be the First Lady now.

After general erection, perhaps general election is next? ;-)

No comments: