Last Jan 5, Dr Mahathir had applied to strike out Anwar's defamation suit claiming that it was scandalous, frivolous or vexatious.
Thanks to the freedictionary, expanding your vocab is easy as ABC:
1. Causing scandal; shocking: scandalous behavior.
2. Containing material damaging to reputation; defamatory: a scandalous exposé.
1. Unworthy of serious attention; trivial: a frivolous novel.
2. Inappropriately silly: a frivolous purchase.
1. Causing or creating vexation; annoying.
2. Full of annoyance or distress; harassed.
3. Intended to vex or annoy.
Not interested in Engrund? Here's a video from Mis Teeq - 'Scandalous':