Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Malaysian Sanitary Pad Dilemma

Picture from original post here.

It's stressful being in the news for all the wrong reasons recently, you know.

I was thrown into the spotlight in the august house recently (ironically I'm not just only needed in August). Apparently for not playing my monthly role well, resulting in 'tiap-tiap bulan pun bocor'. Well, at least Miss Chili Padi's still fertile (and I won't be out of job)!

Then my role was challenged every General Assembly, year after year. By the No.2 some more during his Nazi Youth times. Apparently, some people want to soak Chinese blood. I don't know what's the bloody (pun not intended) obsession with the Chinese blood. How I wish I could tell them that I don't discriminate. Why can't they let me do the job instead? I soak MICO's (Malay, Indian, Chinese and Others) blood. Dah lama dah! Aren't they tired repeating the rhetorics, year after year? I for one is not tired. As long as they are fertile. :-)

Ooopsss...shouldn't have mentioned the last paragraph. Even though I need to be get rid off, I don't want to be ended up with C4, you know. It's not just worth it.

Speaking on the getting rid off me, Malaysians never learn. Mudah lupa. They throw me down the toilets. Damn those schoolgirls! And the hospital patrons! Now you all made me feel very guilty! Sob! Sob!

Oopss, I hear a gush coming. I'd better do my job now.

Saya yang menurut perintah,
Sanny Paddy.

No comments: