Friday, August 10, 2007

Milksh*te by Hisap.puding

Move over, Kelis. Here comes Hisap.puding.



[Repeat x2]
My milksh*te brings all the boys to the (grave)yard,
And their like
It's sour than yours,
Damn right it's sour than yours,
I can feed you,
And I give you free charge

I know you want it,
The
keris that makes me,
What the Armnoh guys go crazy for.
They lose their minds,
The way I wave,
I think its time

[Chorus x2]
La la-la la la,
Warm it up.
Lala-lalala,
The boys are puking

My milksh*te brings all the boys to the (grave)yard,
And their like
It's sour than yours,
Damn right it's sour than yours,
I can feed you,
And I give you free charge

I can see you're on it,
You want me to teach thee
Techniques that freaks these
pendatangs,
I can be bought,
Just know, thieves don't get caught,
Watch if your smart,

[Chorus x2]
La la-la la la,
Warm it up,
La la-la la la,
The boys are puking,

My milksh*te brings all the boys to the (grave)yard,
And their like
It's sour than yours,
Damn right it's sour than yours,
I can feed you,
And I give you free charge

Oh, once you get involved,
Everyone will look this way-so,
You must maintain your roar,
Same time maintain your
keris,
Just get the perfect blend,
Plus what you have within,
Then next his arms are up,
Then he's soaked up your blood,

[Chorus x2]
Lala-lalala,
Warm it up,
Lala-lalala,
The boys are puking,

My milksh*te brings all the boys to the (grave)yard,
And their like
It's sour than yours,
Damn right it's sour than yours,
I can feed you,
And I give you free charge

No comments: