Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Satu Lagi Projek...Di Atas Kertas?

UPDATED: Coincidentally, M Bakri Musa wrote an article today which shares my same sentiment, questioning what this Bedol is worth of. Check out from Kit's blog here.

***

Blueprints, development plans, manifestos et al. You see them sprouting faster than an anatomical part of a teenager boy upon seeing a hot chick. All launched by Bedol (mostly upon coming back home from honeymoon around the world). Here are a few, if you're interested:

First, we have this:

Visit the download page here.

Then this:

The download page here.

Most recently, this:

Visit the download page here.

And soon to come - the Eastern Corridor and the Budget 2008.

Plus others like the 9MP, the National Biotechnology Policy, etc.

Why this post was created in the first place? I was just thinking - what is this Bedol worth of for the past 4 years? I mean, we have heard a lot of negative things about him (including originating from this blog) to the extent that even mamak stalls have a special roti canai dedicated for him (that's what I heard). Is he really worth...erhmmm...a food?

I won't deny all these blueprints, plans and manifestos look great and impressive. The 4th floor boys are not stupid, that's for sure. And based on this fact alone, I would have kissed his feet (not literally lar!) and throw a vote for him. I mean, hey, 92% of you did in 2004, right?

But going back on these blueprints, are they more like the title suggested - Satu Lagi Projek...Di Atas Kertas?

November 2007 election? I'm afraid I won't be able to vote again. :-(

No comments: