Monday, September 03, 2007

A Sign That You Are Having A 'Malaysiaku Gemilang/50th Merdeka' Overdose...

I had the strangest dream the other night. No, not a wet one, you perv. I joke you not. Honest.

It was about Britney Spears' latest single, 'Gimme More' (which I have not the slightest idea of how it sounded or even the name of it before I Googled for it) featuring the tune - 'Malaysia Truly Asia' or 'Malaysiaku Gemilang'. Can't really remember which one; the dream was too vague. But again, not a wet one, you perv! BS? Eww!!!!

Overdose of 50th Merdeka? No thanks to BN's propaganda. Or is it a sign that I love Malaysia (which sounded like an exotic name) too much that I had hoped it to be in some superstar's single? You decide. :P

And no. Please don't 'Gimme More' any of these similar dreams.

This blogger's block filler post has been brought to you by The Sensintrovert.

No comments: