Spin or no spin?
D*u or no D*u?
Pick your favourite gameshow.
TheFreeDictionary defines 'government' as:
1. The act or process of governing, especially the control and administration of public policy in a political unit.
2. The office, function, or authority of a governing individual or body.
3. Exercise of authority in a political unit; rule.
4. The agency or apparatus through which a governing individual or body functions and exercises authority.
5. A governing body or organization, as:
a. The ruling political party or coalition of political parties in a parliamentary system.
b. The cabinet in a parliamentary system.
c. The persons who make up a governing body.
6. A system or policy by which a political unit is governed.
7. Administration or management of an organization, business, or institution.
8. Political science.
9. Grammar The influence of a word over the morphological inflection of another word in a phrase or sentence.
Support the government? Of course everyone supports the government. Without any government, it would be anarchy instead! But it seems that we are already in anarchy even with the presence of a government (hint: The Sleepy Head-cum-Big-Ears).
I also support the government, any government, except this Blue Nazi one:
Poster by Mob's Crib.