Thursday, December 13, 2007

Lingam Tape Royal Commission: Gee, I've Seen Three of Them Before...

Gee, I've Seen Three of Them Before...



Two from the former one, who basically came up with....erhmmm....nothing.

And the other one:

Ha, it seems that they are going to organize a campaign to run you down. But you just keep quite, don’t say anything. Even the press asked, you said I leave it to God, that’s all. Don’t say. I really like your message. You said you work very hard, what can I do? I leave it to God.

That’s the best answer Datuk that you can ever be.

Ah… I will also get Tan Sri to remind PM to put a Tan Sri-ship this year lah. This will elevate you, you know.

Oh yes, yes, yes, yes. Ha. Steve Shim got so fast, Tan Sri Chong waited for whole year to get Tan Sri-ship.

Ah.. My god that’s why, ah. Correct, correct, correct, correct. Ya, ya, ya, ya. Right, right, right. Correct, correct.


As Eli says: "Siu-sei-yan, lei-mo-kow-cho!"

May I add: Lee Lam Thye, kui dei mou cham lei wan? (Lee Lam Thye, they didn't ask you to join the play?)

Correct, correct, correct, correct!

No comments: