Tuesday, January 22, 2008

AfroLingamman Presents 'Because I Get High' a.k.a Lingam Mudah Mabuk

AfroLingamman Presents 'Because I Get High' a.k.a Lingam Mudah Mabuk



BECAUSE I GOT HIGH
By: Lingamman

It's like I don't care about nothin' man
Role another blunt, Yeah cuz
(Yeah x 2)

I was gonna clean MY country, until I got high
I was gonna get up and find the broom, But then I got high
MY country is still messed up And I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I was gonna go to court, before I got high
I coulda' cheated and I coulda passed, but I got high
I'm taking it next election and I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I was gonna go to work, but then I got high
I just got CJ a new promotion, but I got high
Now I'm selling dope and I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I was gonna go to court, before I got high
I was gonna pay my booze, but then I got high (No you weren't)
Gwo Burne took my whole video, and I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high,
Because I got high
Because I got high

I wasn't gonna run from the cops but I was high, (I'm serious man)
I was gonna pull right over and stop, but I was high
Now I'm a scotfree, and I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

V.Tan was gonna pay me a B.Jaya, until I got high
I wasn't gonna gamble on the yacht, but then I got high
Now the AhnHua's pulling away, and I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high, because I got high, because I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I was gonna make love to Phairooz, but then I got high, I'm serious
I was gonna eat your p*ssy to, but then I got high
Now i'm j@cking off and I know why, (turn this shit off) 'cuz I got high, because I got high, because I got high

I messed up my Engrund, because I got high
Correct, correct, correct , because I got high
Now I'm sleeping on the sidewalk, and I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high, because I got high, because I got high

I'm gonna stop singing this song, because I'm high
I'm singing this whole thing wrong, because I'm high
And if I don't sell one copy I know why, (why man) 'cuz I'm high,
because I'm high, because I'm high

(Are you really high man?) (he really is high man!) get jiggy with it
O bring it back (say what say what oh, Because I'm high
Because I'm high, because I'm high

Well my name is Lingaman and I'm from east Bolehland,
All the 'Dale weed i be smokin, is mama's hell
I dont believe in Hitler thats what I say' (O my goodness)
So all of you skins, please give me more head
Mother f*cker, afro mother f*cker m-a-n

A-e-i-o-u and somtimes w
We aint going to sell any of these mother f*cking albums cuz
Lets go back to marshal durbans and hang some more chickins cuz f*ck it
F*ck the corporate world b*tch



Context:



If this single might interest you, you might also be interested in these:

Original post.

Remixed by Mob.

No comments: