I don't know what's he going to talk about. Maybe about these?
• Declaration that Malaysia is an Islamic state;
• The keris-wielding by Umno Youth leader and Education Minister, Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein;
• Demolition of Hindu temple on the eve of Deepavali;
• Holding of the Umno General Assembly on Deepavali itself;
• Public excoriation of the Indian news vendors as if they were at fault for Deepavali being an annual press holiday, resulting in no newspapers the next day to cover the Umno Presidential speech of Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi;
• Call by extremist UMNO MPs in Parliament for the removal of the “cross” and Christian symbols in mission schools’;
• The ban on the use of “Allah” by Christian and Sikh religions; and
• The revocation of approval for building the 108-ft Mazu statue in Kudat, which will be the tallest Mazu statue in the world and would also be a tourist revenue-earner for Kudat, Sabah and Malaysia.
[Source: Kit's compilation]
*Use Babelfish for translation of the title.