Thursday, February 28, 2008

JPA Scholar Lee Koon Hiang, Did You Give Permission for MCA/BN as their Campaign 'Poster Boy'?

Previously, the mass e-mail.

Now, the 'poster boy'.



Wah, yee sang chai at Camblige har!

Seriously, the only thing 'up' in my mind is the poster on the left and some liar's d*ck.

I don't know. Maybe he's a staunch MCA supporter. Maybe he's not, or rather neutral, just like Sheena. Well, of course! He was featured on the lapdog paper before (with exactly the same photo), so what's the matter with this? But if I were a JPA scholar, although flattering, finding myself on some running dog party's campaign poster would be the last thing on my mind.

The last I know that the JPA scholarship comes from the taxpayers' fund, not MCA's fund. And he should be the poster boy for Barisan Rakyat instead.

No comments: