Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Let Him Be, Let Him Be...

Somebody seriously needs to sing this song right now.

When I find myself in times of trouble, the Rakyat comes to me,
Casting votes of wisdom, let him be.
And in my hour of darkness the Rakyat standing right in front of me,
Casting votes of wisdom, let him be.

Let him be, let him be, let him be, let him be.
Casting votes of wisdom, let him be.

And when the broken hearted Rakyat living in Malaysia agree,
There will be an answer, let him be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,
There will be an answer, let him be.

Let him be, let him be, .....

And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,
shine until tomorrow, let him be.
I wake up to the sound of music, the Rakyat comes to me,
Casting votes of wisdom, let him be.

Let him be, let him be, .....


No comments: