Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mr. Marah Wrote To Me and I Replied

I got this just now:

"Mr. Marah" (osaoma@uku.co.uk) to me

Dear Confidant,

I am a friend to one of the prominent cabinet member of President Obasanjo of Nigeria during his 8yrs rule, I am presently in Ivory Coast (Cote D'Ivoire) But am a Sierra Leoner and you can reach me through this phone +22566792145 Mr Marah. I got your contact from the internet few days ago, hence I decided to write you. To be direct, I need your mutual and financial assistance and to act as a Foreign Partner to move the Funds deposited here in a Bank by my friend from Nigeria amounting to the sum of $15million. I decided to take this step due to the fact my friend and his families has relocated to Australia, as a result of Financial Crime Commission missions to take back from the former officers of Obasanjo regime all the money unlawfully taken. Am aware of the Financial Crime going on around Africa through the internet,please this mail is not one of then and you must not treat or regard it as one, because am ready to prove beyond all reasonable doubt the authenticity of this transaction. This is where you come in, you will act as his relative and the Beneficiary to this Funds ($15million) so that the Funds can be pull out to you for investments because, he left with me the deposit information. I have talk with a friend in the legal department of the Bank where the Funds is Loadged, he gave me this idea, all I need from you is honesty, and sincerity to collaborate with me in good faith to quickly conclude this deal. Kindly get back to me inorder to bring you to the detail arrangement to move out the funds accross to your destination. I will need your telephone and fax number including mobile number and your office and home address. Looking forward to your prompt response.

Yours truly, Marah.


Inspired by Mariam Os (whose scammer Maryam Abacha is once again mentioned in PLSB's latest post), here's my reply:

Dear Mr. Marah,

I am one of the prominent cabinet member of President Madhatter of Mareishia during his 23yrs rule + President Bodowi during his 4yrs sleep (take that, Obasanjo!), I am presently in Eepoh (near Koala Loompur), where my second wifey's home is. But am a Soongai Seeput-ite and you can reach me through this phone +601XXXXXXX (sorry, I have to censor my phone number coz I was bombarded with calls since I made it public. You're 'smart' enough to figure the whole number, don't you?) Mr Semivalue. I got your e-mail from the internet few days ago when LKY showed me how to use it, hence I decided to write you. To be direct, I also need your mutual and financial assistance and to act as a Foreign Partner to move the Funds deposited here in a Bank by my friend from Mareishia amounting to the sum of $15billion. I decided to take this step due to the fact my arse was kicked so bad by Jehyakoomar, as a result of the *&%$# HEENDRAF missions to take back from the former officers of Madhatter+Bodowi regime all the money unlawfully taken from MAICAH. Am aware of the pictures of me driving a steamroller and at toolbooth going on around Mareishia through the internet,please this mail is not one of then and you must not treat or regard it as one, because am ready to prove beyond all reasonable doubt the authenticity of this transaction. This is where you come in, you will act as his relative and the Beneficiary to this Funds ($15billion) so that the Funds can be pull out to you for investments because, he left with me the deposit information. I have talk with a friend with two Moohamads in his name who just got elected to the Cabinet where the Funds is Loadged, he gave me this idea, all I need from you is honesty, and sincerity to collaborate with me in good faith to quickly conclude this deal with prestation, and know little Engrund. Kindly get back to me inorder to bring you to the detail arrangement to move out the funds accross to your destination. I will need your telephone and fax number including mobile number and your office and home address. Looking forward to your prompt response.

Yours truly,
also-Marah Semi Value.

No comments: