Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Who You Gonna Call....Graftbusters!



GRAFTBUSTERS

If there's something strange
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
GRAFTBUSTERS

If there's something weird
and it don't look good
Who ya gonna call?
GRAFTBUSTERS

I ain't afraid of no ghosts
I ain't afraid of no ghosts

If you're seeing things
running through your street
Who can ya call?
GRAFTBUSTERS

An invisible hand
seeping in your pocket
Who ya gonna call?
GRAFTBUSTERS

I ain't afraid of no graft
I ain't afraid of no graft

Who ya gonna call?
GRAFTBUSTERS

If ya all alone
pick up the phone
and call
GHOSTBUSTERS

I ain't afraid of no graft
I here it likes the graft
I ain't afraid of no graft
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Who ya gonna call?
GRAFTBUSTERS

If you've had a dose of a
freaky graft baby
Ya better call
GRAFTBUSTERS

Lemme tell ya something
Bustin' makes me feel good!

I ain't afraid of no graft
I ain't afraid of no graft

Don't get caught alone no no

GRAFTBUSTERS

When it comes through your door
Unless you just want some more
I think you better call
GRAFTBUSTERS

Who ya gonna call?
GRAFTBUSTERS


Why is everything '80s coming back two decades later?

Context:
Malaysiakini
PPE

No comments: