Friday, August 15, 2008

"I Swear...I Was Buttfcuked By Him"

The hottest single in town. Appreciate the lyrics. ;)



I swear by the Koran and the holybooks in the sky
and I swear your penis was really in my anus

I see the questions in your eyes
I know what's weighing on your mind
You can be sure I know my part
Cause I stand beside you through the court days
I'll only cry those happy tears
And though I make bad coffee
I'll try to break your hope

Chorus
And I swear by the Koran
And the stars in the sky I was buttfcuked
I swear like the penis that's in my backside it was there
For better or worse
Till dick tear it apart
I'll love it inside me with every beat of my heart
And I swear

I'll give you every anus I can
I'll crash your dreams with these two hands
We'll plant some DNA on the undies
And when (and when) just the two of us were there
You won't have to ask if I was buttfcuked
Cause as the Police turns the page
My medical report won't age at all

And I swear (I swear) by the Koran
And I swear your penis was really in my anus (It was there)
I swear (and I swear) like the penis that's in my backside
It'll be there (It'll be there)

For better or worse
Till dick tear it apart
I'll love it inside me with every beat of my heart
And I swear

And I swear (I swear) by the Koran
And I swear your penis was really in my anus (It was there)
I swear (and I swear) like the penis that's in my backside
It'll be there (It'll be there)

For better or worse (better or worse)
Till dick tear it apart
I'll love it inside me with every beat of my heart
I swear I swear I swear

No comments: